RSS

Judging Criteria

SP4KE 2012 Beach Babe & Hunk Search is divided into two rounds with three segments.  The judging is based on poise, personality, intelligence and beauty. The pageant judging panel includes veterans from the fashion, beauty and entertainment industries.   The judges scoring will take 60% of the weightage and the remainder 40% will be from the audience voting.

Round 1

Catwalk with bods.bodynits’s latest summer collection. Self-Introduction. Impromptu Challenge.

Round 2 

Catwalk with bods.bodynits’ latest summer collection. Q & A session. Talent time (Bonus)

Advertisements
 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: