Terms and Conditions
IN CONSIDERATION of allowing the INDIVIDUAL participants to compete or participate in any way in the above event and/or activities (SP4KE 2012) , for himself/herself, his/her personal representatives, agrees:
1. THE INDIVIDUAL HEREBY ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE due to negligence of Releases (as identified below) or otherwise, while competing and/or participating in the Event. The undersigned recognize and understand that there are risks and dangers associated with participation in the Event that could cause severe bodily injury, disability and death. Further, the risks and dangers may be caused by the negligent failure to act of the Releases and others. All of the risks and dangers associated with participating in the Event are assumed notwithstanding.
2. THE INDIVIDUAL releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue the Organizers/promoters, participants, associations, sanctioning organizations, (or any affiliates thereof), officials, car owners, drivers, sponsors, advertisers, owners, lessees and lessors of the premises, used to conduct the Event and their officers, agents, and employees (all for the purpose herein referred to as (Releases)), from all liability to ourselves, the undersigneds, our personal representatives, assigns, executors, for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages of the INDIVIDUAL on account of any injury, including, but not limited to the death or injury of the INDIVIDUAL or damage to property, all of which is caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Releases or otherwise.
3. THE INDIVIDUAL HEREBY agrees that this Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement extends to all acts of negligence by the Releases, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by Singapore law in which the Event is conducted.
4. THE INDIVIDUAL HEREBY agree that in the event of a event cancellation due to conditions beyond the control of SP4KE 2012 including but not limited to a storm, rain, inclement seas or weather, winds, of God, of Terrorism or other conditions, the individual entry fee shall be non-refundable.
5. Siglap South CC YEC and its affiliates reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions at its sole discretion and without prior notification.
6. Participants who missed the registration cut-off time will not be allowed to participate and will automatically be disqualified from the competition.
7. FOR EACH TEAM, there is only allowable of MAXIMUM ONE National Player. Teams that does not comply will be forfeited upon registration and the no-refund policy follows.